Patent Landscape Market Research Report Artificial Blood Substitutes aims to present business and patent landscape for the emerging market of artificial blood substitutes. The objective of this patent landscape report is to analyze existing technologies and emerging trends in artificial blood substitute technology patent activity. Observed patterns have been used to provide critical technology insight. Patent density in this domain was determined using various correlation matrix.
R&D interest in artificial blood products technologies has maintained at a constant pace with approximately 67 patents filed every year over the period from 1997 to 2016.
The study presents a detailed analysis of research activities in Artificial blood substitutes industry along with significant patent data trends and analysis.
This patent analysis will provide insights into the market growth of artificial blood substitutes concerning diverse applications and strategical positioning of key players.
Key players are endeavoring to win a significant share of the market through new production methodologies, front-line advancements, and new items. It will also reveal the dominance by US companies over other regional players in most of the application sectors.
Companies like Alliance Pharmaceutical Corp., Baxter Healthcare Corp., Nuvox Pharmaceuticals, Sanguine Inc., and Therapure Biopharma are the active players in the artificial blood products market.
Competitive landscape has been prepared by profiling the key players in the global artificial blood substitute market. Current development stages of the products of the profile companies have also been included. Excluded from consideration are individual product description, detailed and unpublished clinical/lab results on the products, and exact methodology/techniques used for product production.
View the complete Patent Landscape and Market Research Report Artificial Blood Substitutes
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Technology Overview
Chapter 3 Business Landscape and Forecast
Chapter 4 Market Trends and Challenges
Chapter 5 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 6 Innovation Landscape
- Search Strategy
- Categories And Cpc Classification
- How Is The Innovation Activity Trend?
- What Are The Key Grant Timelines?
- Who Are The Leading Players?
- Who Is Making Substantial Investment In The Technology?
- Who Are The Key Inventors In The Domain?
- Who Is More Active In R&D? Academia Or Corporate?
- Which Are The Current Technological Focus Areas?
- Which Substitute Type Is Gaining Momentum?
- Which Sources Are Being Preferred For Developing Artificial Blood Substitute?
- Which Application Areas Will Drive The Market?
- Which Are The Key Geographies For Setting Up Innovation Centres?
- Which Geographies Are Touted As Investment Goldmines?
- How Is The Blood Substitute Technology Regulated?
Chapter 7 Appendix
Table of Tables (45 Tables)
Table of Figures (29 Figures)
About Ahead Intelligence