Patent Landscape Report on Inductive Charging
The patent landscape report named “USING PATSEER TO SEARCH & ANALYZE PATENTS ON INDUCTIVE CHARGING” take a look on Inductive charging from Intellectual property perspective more so from the Patenting activity happening within this technology.
Using PatSeer as database a sequence of steps was used to create search query, results were classified around following three key areas:
Apart from answers to questions like Filing trend, top companies, where research activities are happening; you will also find information on where are researching teams of key companies located and which hardware component are they focusing on etc..
Company spotlight on following 4 companies, primarily into inductive charging:
- MOJO MOBILITY
Filing Trend (By Earliest Priority Year)
- Chart shows the filing trend for inductive charging in the last 20 years
- Number of publications have been increasing steadily with a steep rise in 2011
- The chart shows top 15 companies ranked by number of unique inventions
- Samsung Electronics is at the top followed by Qualcomm and LG Electronics
Research activity around the world
- The map shows the geographical spread of patents first filed. It shows perfect indication of where innovation is taking place
- It can be seen that China has 3361 filings (INPADOC Families) closely followed by US and KR with 2561 and 1712 filings respectively.
No TOC Available for this publication.