Patent Landscape Report on Smart Contact Lens
This Patent Landscape Report on Smart Contact Lens analyzes the filing trends, research activity around the world, technology landscape, key companies across various Smart Lens Components, different type of sensors and Smart Lens Sensor’s applications. Furthermore, Company spotlight on Verily Life Sciences and also a section on Technology transfer by IBM to GlobalFoundries.
Filing Trend for Smart Contact Lens
- Chart shows filing trend for smart contact lens since 2000 with respect to their earliest priority years
- We can see that there has been a steep rise in new invention filings in the last 4 years
The chart shows top ten patent holders in smart contact lens
- Verily Life Sciences, subsidiary of Alphabet leads the research followed by Johnson & Johnson and Sensimed
- Other major companies like Samsung and Sony appear in top 10 thereby indicating their focus area in smart contact lens
Research activity around the world
- The map shows the geographical spread of patents families by country of the earliest application
- Patent protection is being sought mostly from United States with 63 families closely followed by Korea and China with 7 and 4 families respectively
No TOC available for this publication.
Request an updated report for a fee, Fill the form by clicking here