Patent filings around the compounds and compositions used for Anti Aging Skin Care hold great insights into the innovation, research and development within the space. With the help of Patent iNSIGHT Pro, we will analyze the full Anti Aging Skin Care Compounds patent data to find answers to the following:
- What does the IP publication trend for “Anti Aging Skin Care Compounds” look like and how has activity around filings evolved?
- Who are the top assignees in Anti aging compositions?
- How is Assignee Portfolio spread across different Ingredient Categories?
- How is Assignee Portfolio spread across various skin problems related to aging?
- What properties are used across different types of key ingredient categories?
- How do the key ingredients compare across various aging skin problems areas?
These are just some of the insights that can be uncovered by looking through related patents filed around this space over the previous years.
Categories of Skin Care Compositions
We categorized Skin Care Compositions along the following lines:
- Ingredient Categories
- Properties of Skin Care Compositions
- Aging Skin Problems
The illustration below shows the different categories prepared and the number of records in each. The categorization involved defining a search strategy for each topic and then conducting the search using the Advanced Search capability in Patent iNSIGHT Pro. Details of search strings used for each category are given in Appendix B.
What has been the IP publication trend for Anti- Aging related Skin Care ingredients and compounds?
Patents related to Skin Care Compositions can be traced back to before 1950 and the real surge in the activity around this technology has happened in the last decade. Noticeably there was a very large spike in publications for 2006 and although the overall trend continues to show growth, the more recent years don’t show the same level of filings as that year.
The top assignees are:1. Proctor & Gamble Co
2. L’Oreal S.A.
3. Johnson & Johnson
5. Skye Pharma PLC
6. Bioderm Research
7. Galderma S.A.
8. The Westaim Corp
9. The Regents of the University Of California
10. Avon Products Inc.11. Dermatrends Inc.
12. Immunomedics Inc.
13. Cellgene Corp
14. Laughlin Products Inc.
15. Cytori Therapeutics Inc.
16. Revalesio Corp
17. Allergan Inc.
18. Evonik Industries
19. Imperial Cancer Research
20. Unilever PLC
No Toc Available
- Request an updated report in the field of Anti Aging Skin Care Composition for a fee.Fill the form by clicking here .
Patent Analysis Report on Anti Aging Skin Care Composition