Patent Landscape Report on Inductive Charging
The patent landscape report named “USING PATSEER TO SEARCH & ANALYZE PATENTS ON INDUCTIVE CHARGING” take a look on Inductive charging from Intellectual property perspective more so from the Patenting activity happening within this technology.
Using PatSeer as database a sequence of steps was used to create search query, results were classified around following three key areas:
Apart from answers to questions like Filing trend, top companies, where research activities are happening; you will also find information on where are researching teams of key companies located and which hardware component are they focusing on etc..
Company spotlight on following 4 companies, primarily into inductive charging:
- MOJO MOBILITY
Filing Trend (By Earliest Priority Year)
- Chart shows the filing trend for inductive charging in the last 20 years
- Number of publications have been increasing steadily with a steep rise in 2011
- The chart shows top 15 companies ranked by number of unique inventions
- Samsung Electronics is at the top followed by Qualcomm and LG Electronics
Research activity around the world
- The map shows the geographical spread of patents first filed. It shows perfect indication of where innovation is taking place
- It can be seen that China has 3361 filings (INPADOC Families) closely followed by US and KR with 2561 and 1712 filings respectively.
No TOC Available for this publication.
Request an updated report for a fee, Fill the form by clicking here