Patent Landscape Market Research Report CRISPR Cas9 Tools aims to present the comprehensive business and patent landscape for the exponentially growing CRISPR-Cas9 tools market for genome editing. The report will provide an in-depth understanding of existing and upcoming market opportunities along with recent market developments to assist the readers in a realistic quantitative and qualitative analyses of the industry.
Patent trends have been presented in detail to understand the research and development activities happening around the world over the years. The study also delves into licensing and litigation battles which are restricting the commercial growth of the market. The report will also present a competitive landscape focusing on active players in the industry, growth strategies, strategic imperatives and detailed profiling of critical companies
The study presents a detailed analysis of research activities in CRISPR-Cas9 tools market for genome editing industry along with significant patent data trends and analysis.
This patent analysis will provide insights into the market growth of CRISPR-Cas9 tools market concerning diverse applications and strategical positioning of key players.
The crispr-cas9 landscape is inundated with strategic partnerships which have become a core component of growth strategies being employed by several CRISPR tool companies, biopharma companies, academic centers, universities and other relevant organisations. The growing potential of CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing is additionally reflected in the exponential increase in CRISPR related federal research funding and scientific publications. Since 2013, leading CRISPR-Cas9 companies have received over $800 million in venture capital and public market investments.
CRISPR-Cas9 patent landscape is dominated by universities and research institutes over commercial companies. US and Chinese academic institutions are actively pursuing research activities in CRISPR domain. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) holds the largest patent portfolio in CRISPR-Cas9 technology with 103 IP assets. Several new Chinese players like University of China Agricultural, University of Shanghai Jiao Tong, University of Northwest A&F, and Institute of Genetics & Developmental Biology, CAS have been key applicants from 2015 onward.
CRISP-Cas9 landscape is witnessing novel inventions every single day. Several academic and corporate researchers are using CRISPR mechanism in various applications and coming up with the new innovation
View the complete CRISPR Cas9 Tools Patent Landscape Market Research Report
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Technology Landscape
Chapter 3 Business Landscape and Forecast
Chapter 4 Competitive Landscape and Opportunities
Chapter 5 Active Companies
Chapter 6 Innovation Landscape
- Search Strategy
- Categories And Cpc Classification
- How Is The Innovation Activity Trend?
- What Are The Key Grant Timelines?
- Who Are The Leading Players?
- Who Is Making Substantial Investment In The Technology?
- Who Are The Key Inventors In The Domain?
- Who Is More Active In R&D? Academia Or Corporate?
- Are There Collaboration Networks?
- Which Are The Current Technological Focus Areas?
- Which Application Areas Will Drive The Market?
- Which Product Type Is Gaining Momentum?
- Which Are The Key Geographies For Setting Up Innovation Centres?
- Which Geographies Are Touted As Investment Goldmines?
- Patent Licensing and Litigation
- Is The Technology Being Licensed?
- Litigation Issues Affecting Commercialization
- Did Any IP Acquisition Happen?
- Regulatory Framework
Chapter 7 Appendix
Table of Tables (43 Tables)
Table of Figures (42 Figures)
About Ahead Intelligence
- Request a Sample Report Here CRISPR Cas9 Tools Patent Landscape Market Research Report